Since its formation in 1997, the Alliance Property Group has grown into one of Durban's leading commercial and industrial property consultants. Its directors and support staff have a collective experience in a wide range of property related services with a powerful network of contacts.
Guy Levene (Managing Director) first embarked upon real estate in 1979 and has been involved in all facets of the industry, specialising in developments and commercial and industrial sales.
Roy Alderdice (Director) started his career in real estate in 1969 initially in residential sales in the Pinetown area. He moved into commercial and industrial sales and leasing in 1984 for Isaacs Geshen and was appointed managing director in 1990. He left to start Alliance Property Group in 1997, specialising in developments of all types, investment sales and consultancy.
John Lomas (Director) entered the real estate arena in 1973 selling residential property in the Pinetown area. He then moved to Durban in 1985 selling commercial and industrial investment properties. In keeping abreast with market conditions he has specialised in the sale of investment property to both loan stock companies listed on the JSE and local investment groups.
A comprehensive property sales broking service including:
- Sales of vacant industrial and commercial land and buildings to end users.
- Investment sales to private investors, syndicates and property unit trust and loan stock companies.
- Drafting sale agreements and monitoring transfer processes.
- Access to comprehensive internal database of national retailers, investors and industrialists.
A full auction service, both local and international, including:
- Professional advice on the suitability of using auctions for property disposal and guidance on pricing strategy.
- Preparation of marketing campaign including design of brochures, advertisements, editorials and choice of media.
- Organising and conducting the auction.
- Thereafter attending to all legal documentation and liaising with the transferring attorney to expedite transfer.
A one-stop service for retail, office, factory and service station developments including:
- Site identification
- Planning and design
- Financial feasibility
- Development finance procurement
- Letting and tenant co-ordination and management
- Forward sale of completed development.
A diverse letting service including:
- Database of available shops, offices, factories and warehouses
- Securing tenants and conducting credit checks
- Negotiating leases and dealing with formalities
A fully computerised property management service including:
- Rent collection
- Payment of disbursements
- Monitoring and control of maintenance, security, cleaning and garden services
- Drafting lease agreements and negotiating renewals
- Reports on investment returns